Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stats:

Start Weight 1/5/09: 225
Current Weight 1/6: 222
Monthly Goal 1/31: 215
Total Goal: 150
Plan: Low Carb and Exercise


Alrighty folks. I hit a weight loss of 20 lbs on my birthday and then came the holidays and I decided I was going to enjoy them. I gained back 12 lbs. With the new year has come new determination. I am not feeling too hard on myself because I knew I was going to gain the weight because I decided I just wanted to relax and enjoy this first Christmas as a family.

On with a new day. Yesterday officially started my new year. My new goal is to lose at least 10 lbs per month. By April 15th the end of my busy tax season I want to weigh 185. I will be going to Cancun shortly after that and would love to feel great in my swim suit. I also hope to hit my total goal of 150 by my daughter's first birthday 8/7. I know this will take alot of work and determination. I whole heartily believe I can do this with the support of my wife and other family.

I have found it very encouraging to see the numbers on the scale go down when I do right and up when I screw up because it makes things simple to me. FOLLOW THE PLAN = WEIGHT LOSS....fall off the wagon = weight gain.

Make things simple like a math problem and I can understand that and put it to work.

So on with my list for today

FOOD:
- 1 fake eggs with cheese
- 2 pieces of Canadian bacon
- 1 cup of V8
- 1 cherry coke zero
- 1 awsome salad
- 1 sugar free pudding
- 1 handful of M&M's ;0)
- 1 diet pepsi in the bottle
- 2 boneless porkchops
- 1 small side salad
- 3 table spoons of green beans
- 1 sugar free pudding
- 1 coffee cup of choco milk


WATER:
-20 oz

No comments: