Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stats:
Start Weight 1/5/09: 225
Current Weight 1/7: 221
Monthly Goal 1/31: 215
Total Goal: 150
Plan: Low Carb and Exercise

I have lost 4 lbs in two days. I am pleased and ready to continue. I believe the reason I only lost one pound yesterday was because I hit the M & M's from Christmas yesterday afternoon. LOL.

I love me some M & M's

I am going out with the boss for lunch to celebrate today so hopefully I can stay on task in the food department.

Here we goooo....

Food:
-1 fake scrambled egg
-2 strips of turkey bacon
-1 cup of V8
-1 Cherry coke zero
-1 filet steak
-part of a stuff baked potato ...it wasn't very good
-side salad with ranch
-about 3/4 a glass of wine
-about 3/4 a glass of chapange
-chicken stir fry (made at home)
-1 cherry coke zerro
-1/2 cup of choco milk (ran out of milk)


Water:
-10 oz

No comments: