Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stats:
Start Weight 1/5/09: 225
Current Weight 1/7: 219
Monthly Goal 1/31: 215
Total Goal: 150
Plan: Low Carb and Exercise

woo hoo. Kickin booty and takin names. 6 lbs since Monday. I really thought yesterday would not be so great because of the part of potato I ate but it turned out not bad.

My plan for this week was to do the best I could and just see how much I could loose in one week. So far so good. Man if I could hit 10 lbs lost in one week how awesome would that be.

On top of that, all this is without exercise. I have been wanting to go but working it into our day just is not seeming to happen. We have a pretty good routine going on for the after noon and night time routine and if I went to work out after work that would through it all off. So my best time to go is in the morning before work and everyone who knows me know that is nearly impossible for me to do. Maybe I cant get in the swing of it with tax season starting. Who knows. A friend of mine and I are thinking of seeing a personal trainer. I would take off early one day a week. That wouldn't be a big deal to do. She is supposed to set it up and I haven't heard from her so we will see what happens with it.

Anyways I am on my way that is the most important part. Maybe I can start walking again like I was doing before.

Food:
-1 hard boiled egg
-1 cherry coke zero
-half cup of V8 (need groceries)

Water:
-20 oz

No comments: