Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day Four

Stats:

Start weight (9/22/08): 230.6
Current weight (9/25/08): 225.4
Goal weight by birthday (11/19): 215
Goal weight total: 160

Plan: Low Carb & Exercise

Today is an awesome day. I have lost 5 lbs and I feel great. That is 2% of my body weight wooot woot. Emma slept through the night again last night. I am so proud. I went for a walk with the fam last night. It was the first time I was like hey you want to make another round. By the end when we had to come back up the hill I was a bit thinking "self! what were you thinking!" but it felt good.

Food today:
- substitute eggs
- one piece Canadian bacon
- v8 juice
- lettuce wrap with ham, onion and mayo in it ( it was about 3 inches long -3 bites)
- salad with tuna
- coke zero
- sugar free jello
- cheese stick
- lettuce wrap with ham, onion and mayo in it ( it was about 3 inches long -3 bites)
- 2 sugar free candies
- chicken breast with sauteed cabbage and asparagus
- ricotta cream

Water Count:
- 16.9 oz
- 16.9 oz
- 20.0 oz
- 20.0 oz
- 20.0 oz
TOTAL: 93.8 oz

No comments: