Monday, September 22, 2008

Day One

Stats:


Height: 5' 8''
Start Weight: 230.6
Age: 25
Current Weight: 230.6
Goal Weight by birthday (11/19/2008): 215
Total Goal Weight: 160
Plan: Low Carb and Exercise
Start date: 9/22/2008




Ok here goes. Today I began Creating a New Leigh. I was in a wedding this weekend and while taking pictures I realized I was the fattest person in the whole wedding party. I felt like such a slob. I had to think about how I would position myself in every picture so my gut didn't hang out. It was horrible. Then Saturday night while Char was breast feeding, I was reading a Shape magazine and the article was about active vacations and one was surf camp. I thought to myself that would be ideal but noooo....I would probably get winded and not be able to get up on the board. And I realized how true this was. I was kind of scared. I have a 6 wk old daughter who is my pride and joy and I don't want to spend our time together trying to catch my breath when I should be really playing with her.

SO TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!

I am blogging here about it because I want to do this and hold myself accountable.

I have spoke with a dietitian about my weight and high cholesterol and PCOS and she has recommended a Low Carb diet and Exercise so that is the plan.





Food eaten today:
- 2 eggs
- meat & Greek salad for lunch
- chicken breast with broccoli cauliflower and a little cheese
- two hardboiled eggs made into small egg salad

Water Count:
- .5 liter (16.9 ounces)
- .5 liter (16.9 ounces)
- .5 liter (16.9 ounces)
- .5 liter (16.9 ounces)
TOTAL = 67.6 ounces





I will update this post throughout the day with the rest of my food and water.

These are my before pictures.










No comments: