Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day Three

Stats:

Start weight: 230.6
Current weight: 227.6
Goal weight by 11/2: 215
Long Term Goal Weight: 160

Plan: Low Carb and Exercise

I was so excited this morning when I got on the scales. WOOOT WOOOT that is 3 pounds since Monday. I am sure a lot of it has to do with me increasing my water intake but shoot I don't care.

Status of how I feel....GREAT! I feel more energetic and don't want to take a nap every afternoon. I even feel great today after I got up 3 times to pee last night. OH BY THE WAY EMMA SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT ....give me another WOOT WOOT!!

Food for today:
- two eggs
- salad with chicken salad
- handful of pistachios
- leftover pot roast
- cheese and ham roll up
- sugar free pudding


Water Count:
- 16.9 oz
- 16.9 oz
-16.9 oz
-16.9 oz
-16.9 oz

Total: 84.5 oz

No comments: