Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day Two

Stats:

Start weight: 230.6
Current weight: 229.2
Goal weight by 11/2: 215
Long Term Goal Weight: 160

Plan: Low Carb and Exercise

Yesterday went great. I did get a little hungry sometime after supper but Char made me a small bowl of eggs salad and that hit the spot. I was very happy this morning when I saw the scales. Seeing progress make me more excited about doing this. I am currently studying for the CPA exam so exercise time is very small and with a new baby in the house it is hard to get up early after waking up at 3 or 4 even though I am not the one feeding her. I have been walking with Char and our neighbor so that is good. When I get some more time I am going to mix a track to work out to. I have some songs picked out and I am going to use a program on my laptop to mix them together. I got the idea from some of these couch to 5 k podcast. They are great and I may end up using those anyway if this is more of a job than I thought but a lot of those are techno and I don't dig it.

Well I need to get to work. My goal today is to get enough done now so I can study at work this afternoon and be able to go on the walk tonight. MAYBE. I do really have to study for this next section of the test Oct 3rd....wish me luck.

Food so far:
- 1 hard boiled egg
- chicken salad
- 15 pistachios
- pot roast...just the meat, onions and mushrooms.
- one piece of bread
- salad
- sugar free pudding


Water Count
- 16.9 oz
- 16.9 oz
- 16.9 oz
- 16.9 oz
TOTAL: 67.6 oz

No comments: