Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day Eighteen

Stats:

Start Weight 9/22: 230.6
Current Weight 10/9: 220
Goal by Bday 11/19: 215
Goal Total: 215

Plan: Low Carb and Exercise

So since Monday I have been walking a mile at lunch everyday with my secretary. Today she has to run some errands so I will be walking alone. This may suck because I don't have head phones that I know of but I do think I can manage a quick trip to walmart for the office before lunch and get me some.

I ate a little differently yesterday with the sandwhich from McD's and the lean cuisine but this morning when I got on the scale I had lost weight. I think it was from the crazy amount of water I drank. I am going to try to drink the same amount today. Yesterday I was working with my boss a good bit and he just kept talking so I just kept drinking ... maybe I was wishing it was alcoholic...LOL

Anyways here goes for today


Food:
- egg salad (2 boiled eggs, teaspoon of olive oil mayo, relish and some onions)
- coke zero
- beef jerky for lunch
- 10 pastachios
- 2 filet pork chops and green beans
- fudge pop


Water (oz):
-20
-20
-20
-20
-20

Total: 100

No walk today during lunch but that was ok.

No comments: