Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day Seventeen

Stats

Start Weight 9/22: 230.6
Current 10/8: 223.4
Goal by b day 11/19: 215
Total Goal: 160

Plan: Low Carb and Exercise

Well I don't know what the hell is going on but I went from 221.8 on Saturday to 223.4 today!!! I thought at first it was because I did not drink enough this weekend but since Monday I have walked a mile at lunch everyday and drank water like crazy and still went up...I don't know what the deal is so I am going back to super strict I was doing so good and I want to continue.

I will be so glad when this CPA exam crap is over because I will be able to go to the gym. I am so ready to get after the exercise part of this plan more than just walking but I can not afford to do it time wise so walking is the best it will get for now.

Food:
- 1 slice canadian ham
- 2 eggs
- coffee cup of V8
- slice of turkey with cheese, onion, bell pepper, and banana pepper rolled up in it
- mc d's grilled chicken club (oh well)
- london broil with brocolli
- sugar free fudge pop
- lean cusine (there was nothing in the house to eat except this)


Water:
- 20 oz
- 20 oz
- 20 oz
- 20 oz
- 20 oz
- 20 oz
- 20 oz

Total: 140 oz

No comments: