Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day Thirteen

Stats:

Start Weight 9/22/08: 230.6
Current Weight 10/4/08: 221.8
Goal by Bday 11/19: 215
Total Goal: 160

I was so happy this morning when I weighed. I can not believe how great this is going. I am so excited and happy. Watching the numbers falling on the scale really makes all those salads worth it. I am beginning to occasionally get burned out on eating salad all the time.

I am thinking about getting that thing on TV that hooks around the door frame so you can do pull ups and then you can move it to the bottom of the door and hook your feet in it and do sit ups. Of course I can not do any pull ups right now but two weeks ago I didn't think I would have lost 9 lbs by now either.

Ok I should go I have Emma all by myself because Char went back to work this weekend. I am lovin it.

Food:
- one egg over easy with two strips of turkey bacon
- burger patties in a triple whopper (tossed the bread)
- squash and zucinni (sp) slices with humus
- piece of cheese with humus
- canadian ham with cabage, onion, bell peppers and mushrooms
- omlet with onions bell pepers ham and cheese


Water:
- 16.9 oz
- 20.0 oz
- 16.9 oz
- 16.9 oz

Total: 70

No comments: