Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day Ten

Stats:

Start weight (9/22/08): 230.6
Current weight (10/1/08): 223.4
Goal by Bday (11/19): 215
Goal Total: 160

Plan: Low Carb and Exercise

Today I got on the scales and only lost .2 lbs....small....but a loss none the less. I am still studying like crazy for my exam. I have to play baby sitter quite frequently with my boss though so that is slowing me down. I am studying cost accounting now and that is probably my weakest skill so I need to focus which is hard to do when every 5 mins I am being beconed to fix a cell phone or change the paper in a printer or whatever tech thing cannot be done independently.

Oh well I feel more prepared for this one than I did the other so that is good. I think this Saturday I am taking Emma to her first football game. I am going to see how the weather is first of course because I don't want her overheating or anything but Char goes back to work this weekend and I AM NOT STAYING IN STUDYING ALL WEEKEND!!! So I thought it would be good to get out with Emma.

Well I am going to close and get to studying.

Food:
- scrabbled eggs with onions, bell peppers, and canadian ham
- coke zero
- salad with shrimp and crab meat on it
- cream of chicken soup
- a few bites of gumbo (felt like eating mud)

Water:
- 20.0 oz
- 20.0 oz
Total: 40.0 oz

No comments: