Friday, October 10, 2008

Day Nineteen

Stats:

Start Weight 9/22: 230
Current Weight 10/10: 221
Goal by Bday 11/19: 215
Total Goal: 160

Plan: Low Carb and Exercise

So I have decided I need to set a time line for my total goal. I need to think of something that is attainable, realistic but still motivating. I will keep thinking.

Right now I am studying and trying to stay motivated on that front also. This weekend we get to stay home and chill and I was really thinking about having a "splurge day" on Saturday but now that I am so close to having lost 10 lbs I am not sure I want to do that and then have to start back at 225 or something Sunday or Monday and then spend all of next week getting back to 220. It is still up for debate so we will see.

We are walking again today at lunch so that will be 4 out of 5 days this week which is good. Next week we are starting to do 2 miles in stead of just one.

I really want to do the couch to 5K but that will have to wait until I am through with all the CPA exam test.

ok here goes

Food:
- 1 hard boiled egg

Water
-20
-20

Total: 40

No comments: